FREE Microsoft PROJECT Training!!!
Microsoft® Project Professional 2013 is a Project Management Software that gives Project Managers, Team Members, Executives and PMO a new and easier way to manage wide range of projects and programs. It is designed to assist a Project Manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
With the use MS Project software, Project Managers can easily measure progress and anticipate resource needs with detailed and easily customizable reports.
It enables Project Team Members to manage tasks, collaborate, submit timesheets, and flag issues and risks.
It also enables Executives to define business drivers, measure strategic impact of competing ideas, make right funding decisions and view project and resource status across the enterprise.
Betaconnect Professional Consulting in Partnership with Mustard Network Services Presents 2016 FREE MS Project Workshop.
What You'll Learn
As a participant you will learn
• Creating a project plan
• Managing and configuring tasks in Project
• Understanding and managing resources
• Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
• Tracking costs
• Viewing project information visually
• Introduction to Project Management Principles
• Creating Project and Template
• Defining Calendars
• Adding/Organizing Task
• Adding Task Dependencies
• Network Diagram view
• Tracking Progress
• Creating Resources and Cost
• Assigning Resources and Cost to Task
Who Can Attend?
• Project Managers
• Project Team Members
• Project Executives
• Team Lead
• Project Coordinator
• Project Expediter
• Project Management Office Team (PMO)
• Event Managers
• Youth Corpers
• Anyone involved in a Project
What You Will Get in Class (Registration is Compulsory):
• Training Manual
• Certificate of Participation
• Writing Materials
• MS Project Installation file
• Sample Real life Projects for Practice
Dates: 18th August, 2016
Time: 9am – 4pm
Venue: Seacroft Court, No. 1 Jide Sawyerr Drive, 2nd Roundabout Maruwa Bus-stop Lekki, Lagos
Fees and Payment Options:
Registration is compulsory
Registration closes two days to class commencement.
For more enquires and registration call: 08036817211, 07064911948