Take advantage of our July Event Management Training!!!
Events and occasions are an integral part of human life. Award shows, Conferences, Corporate Meetings, Birthday celebrations, Festivals, Exhibitions, Product Launches requires someone in complete control to make the event a success.
Event management in the world today is a multi-million dollar industry which is growing at the rate of 150% per annum with events being hosted almost daily. So making a career in event management is a good choice.
Betaconnect Professional Consulting Presents 2016 Event Management Training and Vendors Exhibition.
What You'll Learn
As a participant you will learn
• How to think outside the box in contingencies.
• You will learn how to bring ideas to life by delivering successful events on time and within budget.
• You will learn how to bring ideas to life by delivering successful events on time and within budget
• You will also learn how to provide a safe venue for guests and all the Stakeholders.
• Photography, Makeover, Decoration, DJ, Confectioneries Practical Orientation & Exhibition
• Vendor’s Seminar/ Exhibition: Photography, Makeover, Decoration, DJs, etc
• A to Z of Event Planning/Management
• Cost Estimating and Budget Management
• Providing a Safe Event Venue
• Vendors and Procurement Management
• Managing Stakeholders
• Attendee Safety and Security
• Risk Management and Crowd Control Plan
• Documenting Lessons Learned
• How to Start and Succeed in Events Management Industry
Who Can Attend?
• Event Managers
• Project Managers
• Event Vendors
• People working in Hotels, Travels and Hospitality industries
• Public Relation Managers
• People working in Security firms
• Youth Corpers
• Anybody interested in Event Management
What You Will Get In Class:
• Event Management Training Manual
• Certificate of Participation
• Writing Materials
• Networking with Event Vendors and other industry Stakeholders
• On field Practical experience (Nomination to attend our Events)
Dates: 15th – 17th July, 2016
Time: 9am daily (Friday and Saturday), 12noon (Sunday)
Venue: Event et al Centre, Thomas Laniyan Street, Idiroko Bus Stop, Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Fees and Payment Options:
Fees: 30,000 NGN (Thirty Thousand Naira Only)
Account Name: Betaconnect Professional Consulting
Account No: 0221146836
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Enjoy 20% Discount if you make your payment 2 weeks before class
Please notify us by texting your Name, e-mail and teller number or online transfer reference code after making payment to 08182982556, a confirmation message and registration form will be sent to you
Registration closes a day to class commencement.
For more enquires call: 08036817211, 08109130059